1. Terms are strictly payment to fitter on completion for new doors fitted, unless stated otherwise above.
2. Terms are strictly payment with order for repairs and for doors supplied only.
3. Quotations are valid up to fourteen days after date of issue.
4. Every installation of a new door in unconditionally guaranteed against defective materials or workmanship for three years subject to normal use.
5. No guarantee can be given on repair work.
6. Whilst every care will be exercised in removing old materials, no making good or pointing of existing brickwork, rendering, floor, timber etc, will be undertaken.
7. Any new timber installed will be primer painted and no other painting or filling will be undertaken.
8. Where existing timbers are thought to be unsuitable the client will be informed at the time of quotation. Any judgement made by our representative involving the use of existing timbers in fitting a new door is made in good faith and no responsibility is accepted at any time after installation for the continued stability of existing timbers.
9. In a small number of cases a slightly "out of square" condition of an existing opening is apparent only when a door is set up in that opening. In such cases our fitter will install the door operate as efficiently as possible within that opening.
10. Existing doors will be removed and disposed of free of charge unless we are advised the contrary.
11. We recommend that all doors supplied in primer paint are painted within 28 days.
12. Garage must be clear at least six feet back from opening before fitter arrives.
13. Two years guarantee on electric operators.
14. Deposit required for "special" orders.
15. When doors are delivered and no one is available to sign for the goods delivered any damages/shortages must be reported to us within two working days, otherwise no responsibility can be accepted.
16. All goods supplied remain the property of Garage Doors Ltd, until paid for and, in the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to reclaim same whether installed or not without any redress implicit to ourselves resulting from the reclamation of said goods.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.